Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Adventures of the Bible Boys...Part One

Oh, how I love this stage. Just watching my little guys as they discover new things, foods, animals, etc...it's amazing. They are so much fun! Today, for instance, we went to the zoo (I have zero zoo pics by the way), and I took Jacob in to see the goats. He wriggled out of my arms and ran wildly through the pin, with such a huge grin on his face. He would stop at one goat, then another, then another. He couldn't decide which one to pet first! It was so darn cute! I wish I had video of it. Of course, he threw the biggest fit when we left. He didn't want to leave those goats. He also pet a dove and a chick too. Ben will try anything you put on his plate (or on the floor...ewww), even spicy stuff. He's food adventurous for sure, and he's only a year and a half! The other day he tried coconut shrimp and loved it. I have such a hard time feeding Jacob & Adam (especially Adam). Picky, picky, picky! Adam loves to examine things. He'll pick flowers, leaves, pinecones (his favorite), mulch, trash (I know...gross), sticks...anything he sees on the ground. And if he finds two, the happier he is. He has to have something in each hand. And he always has to have 2 toothbrushes. I need to get a pic of this too! They all discovered trees too...well the bark. They like to walk up to trees, touch the bark, then run away. And they'll do this 3 or 4 times in a row. It's amazing how they're exploring the world around them.

So, what else have we been doing this summer?

playing with our trains...

playing at the park...

making messes and getting clean...

chillin'...


playing in the ball pit...

playing outside...



dip, dip, dip...

being cute!

AHHH...
Hope you're having a great summer!

1 comment:

Bockey Family said...

Hey, I'm so thinking of you in this hot weather. You're at the home stretch now with the pregnancy. Love all the pics.