Friday, May 15, 2009

Belated Happy Mother's Day!

I hope all of you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Chris let me sleep in, which was awesome, and he made us breakfast. I haven't been sleeping well lately, due to restless feet and acid reflux. After breakfast, the boys and I played with their blocks and cars. Then they chased each other around the kitchen table, giggling the whole time. My little hams! They are so much fun. Then Grandma B. came over for dinner and made graham cracker frosting cookies for the boys. They loved them, of course. I've made them twice this week. As the boys would say, MMM...YUM! ps...I didn't get many pics of the boys that day because we were too busy playing.

Me and my boys (Adam, Ben & Jacob). I was one tired Mommy.

Bath time! Jacob still loves bath time. As I undress him, he tries to crawl in the tub.

Adam is beginning to like bath time more. He actually sits in the tub. I usually have a hard time getting him clean because he's trying to crawl out of the tub.
And my small fry. Ben, what can I say, you are too darn cute. He still loves bath time too, plus he loves wrapping up in his duck towel afterwards. Quack, quack!
This is my second Mother's Day, to which I wasn't sure I'd ever become a mother. After 2 1/2 years of trying and thankfully getting pregnant our first IUI cycle, we were blessed with triplet boys. I am extremely grateful to my boys for making me a mother. You bring me so much happiness and make me complete. I am so proud of you and all you have accomplished. And to my little man, Mommy can't wait to meet you. I am extremely grateful to experience this again. I love all your little kicks. As I'm typing right now, you're in my belly kicking away. LOVE IT! I feel so eternally blessed to have my boys! I love you all!

No comments: